SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]What is With the Double Posts?

Go down 
+2
Nancy01905
CindaLove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713771

[solved]What is With the Double Posts? Empty
PostSubject: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Recently I've been having trouble with double posts. Whenever I start to post, it will say there has been another post while you were posting and do you want to save, or either it just posts two of the same posts without warning. Has anyone else had this same problem? I recently switched to Chrome, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Also, whenever I try to post, Forumotion comes on with a message that flood control is in progress so wait 5 seconds to post.
scratch

Last edited by CindaLove on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

Scorpio Posts : 241
Simoleons : 608003

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

i haven't had an issue and I am using chrome
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationshaven.net/smf/index.php
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816871

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Sometimes if the forum is busy and members are posting at the same time as you on the same thread that can happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh okay. It didn't start happening until I switched over to Chrome, which I like. I like Firefox a lot too, but I was having way to much crashes and freezes with it. It could be my pc too. It is officially running on one leg. LOL I dread when it goes out. It has even messed my Ipod up - it's stuck in restore mode.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686597

PostSubject: What is with the double posts!   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 pm

mickeywave Hi, CindaLove!

Except for the last thing you posted about the "flooding" I have the same problems that you talked about and I don't have Chrome. So, I don't think the problem is Chrome.

I've seen double posts in the PM section (just now) but the double posts are only when I get a PM from another Simmer. Once I answer it shows only one of the original post--not two which it did show while i was reading the post the first time.

I'm not getting a double post while I'm posting this.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777513

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 am

hello2 Missy! Yeah, I've seen Double Post, but thought that was how it was set up.
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 866752

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Quote :
I have the same problems that you talked about and I don't have Chrome. So, I don't think the problem is Chrome.

I know it can be annoying but I just copy what I have written and try again in a bit.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:19 am

I think the problem with the doubleposts was with my old pc, because I haven't seen anything yet like it with my new one.
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What is With the Double Posts?   [solved]What is With the Double Posts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]What is With the Double Posts?
Page 1 of 1