SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622465

[solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall. Empty
PostSubject: [solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall.   [solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am

Hey simmmers,
lately when playing the college neighborhood, if i have the special event camera on, it crashes. i disabled the camera and it works fine. However, what i want to do, is i'm thinking about reinstalling because i enjoy having the special event camera. is this a good idea or should i try to reset the college neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815671

[solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall.   [solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 am

If you dont want to re install back up your downloads first and saved sims folder if you have any saved sims that you want to keep then go into documents then delete the sims 2 folder, just right click and delete. then load your game up it will take a while as your game will need to generate everything again. then quit your game and put your downloads folder and saved sims folder if you saved them back into the sims 2 folder and load up your game again you will not see your cc right away so you need to quit then load up again and all your cc will be abck in game again. just drag the folders to your desktop to save them for now. usually this is a better option than un installing and re installing again. if this does not work Sun, then maybe a re install is needed. by deleting your sims 2 folder you are completely wiping out your game all your hoods as well. but this is giving you a fresh start. hope this has helped you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

[solved]To reinstall or to not reinstall.
Page 1 of 1