SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 pm

It contains Pets, Family Fun stuff and Mansions and Garden all on one disc. I am in the process of reinstalling all of my games. I hesitated when I went to install Fun with Pets Collection (because of "Mansions" it was the start of Error code 5). Just before I installed it I installed University. I love the Expresso Bar in University and enjoy using it in Community lots. I tested the game after I installed College and it was there and worked fine. I could not find it in buy mode but it was on the Coffee bar lot in College Town. Usually after I install the rest of my games I can never find it?? Today I found out why. When I installed Fun with Pets Collection the Expresso Bar dissapears completely; even on the lots that it is supposed to be on in College town.
So in my humble opinion "The Sims Fun with Pets Collection" is garbage. If it is making the Expresso Bar dissapear what else is it doing to my game? I think I have installed, uninstaled and installed my games so many times that I should know the cerial codes by heart. Anyway, I am tired of my game crashing. I try to be very picky about my cc but I always end up with a bug that I cant get rid of. Do you think it is this EP that could be causing all of my problems?? I have no cc installed at this point, I am considered going to Sim2.com and downloading the patches for each game that might help. But I am not sure.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. All feedback is welcome.
Thanks again,
Tasia takeoff
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777363

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 pm

hello2 Tasia. I was unhappy with the PETS also. I was missing a lot of stuff in my games that I had before I loaded it, so uninstalled it and everything was back to the norm. That's wierd,huh? I could be wrong, but it seemed to me the EP can cause crashes. I'm not an expert, but It seems like it does. When I removed the Pets, I didn't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks Bbdoll, I installed regular Pets and the coffee bar is there. The game was running fine until I started testing CC allot of files I was using were causing problems.I found that out by loading only one at a time and starting the game and totally check it out to make sure it is running right. Now my stupid game just freezes on neighborhoodeven after I deleted the file. OH well, time for a new computer. This one must just be fried and I dont think it has ever really liked running the sims games. LOL Now I just have to figure out what I want and how much to spend. The spend part will play a large part of my decision..smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

I've never had Mansions and Gardens. I still get the error code 5 though. I've also gone without pets for years Razz I lost it... somewhere. I believe I loaned some of my games to my friend, who in turn let her irresponsible brother borrow them, and he lost them when he lost his place. Although she says she gave them back to me before. I honestly don't remember, but I'm missing half of my games, and I don't know where they could be hiding. But I've never noticed missing objects, I wish I could check to tell you if I notice them now or not. Razz I also never knew there were patches for the sims 2 xD
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623515

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

i have fun with pets, but i only installed Family Fun Stuff from there. i do have mansion and Garden, however i haven't installed it yet. daisy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 am

LOL Sunflower, I am greedy I want all my games installed.. I could get by without them but I just want them all. I could also do without the witchcraft in Apartment life . But they are useful to make good story characters . Every story has to have a villian or two. Smile. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713621

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Downloading the patches for that EP may very well correct the problem. I'd give it a try.
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?   [solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Does anyone have the Sims2 Fun with Pets Collection?
Page 1 of 1