SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Weird dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679856

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 am

I'm always having really, really weird dreams. Most of the time they're so weird I cant even explain them :L
But last night, I had a dream that my dog was in a coma and then he woke up. When he woke up, he didn't remember anything he had learned except for who we (his owners) are. He had the goofiest look and his eyes were looking in different directions, like cows eyes look like they do. And anyway, he was inside and staring at the back door, my whole family (everyone was in the back yard, except for me and my younger sister, we were sitting on the floor of the lounge room where the back door is) and we were all calling his name and I was even hitting his thigh/butt softly, as I do when I pat him and he just stood there staring. Then, all of a sudden, his back leg reached behind him and scratched his but. Like a cow kicks a calf thats not hers off her teet. I was like 'whut'? And then he ran outside and we realized he wee'd on the tiles.
I woke up and found out he had actually pee'd on the tiles.

Also, once I had another dream that I had fallen asleep on the toilet and I woke up because the hall light was on, so I got up and pulled my pants back up, turned the light off and went back to sleep on the toilet. I'm about 78% sure that one was a dream Razz

Have you had any weird dreams lately? :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 am

Hmm, I had a dream where at my father's home I had a special computer and for some unknown reason my friend from elementary was staying the night there with me and we listened to music for a while until for some unknown reason we were in a park late at night and we watched the sky. Then I woke up. ._.
Back to top Go down

Weird dreams
Page 1 of 1